Help for families affected by the fire

This morning, we went to deliver the gift (Rp. 1.489.000) made by a friend of mine (pasta, rice, sugar, oil, fish, flour) to the two families who lost everything in the fire.


The family of Welly Mamentu
It crashed my heart, see guests of another poor family and hear them told what had happened, kept opening in me the open wound on that sad evening.

It could have the same thing to me, I have been spared, but if I was in their conditions?

Poor families!!!

Yet they do not lose hope, the smile and the will to fight.

I am here and I will be close and I hope soon to be able to help more.

[Click on read more to see the original text in Italian and other photos].

Nona Wenas receives the gifts
Questa mattina, siamo andati a consegnare il regalo ( Rp. 1.489.000) fatto da un mio amico (pasta, riso, zucchero, olio, uova, pesce, farina) alle due famiglie che hanno perso tutto nell'incendio.

Mi si è bloccato il cuore, vederli ospiti di un'altra famiglia povera e ascoltarli mentre raccontavano quello che era accaduto, continuava ad aprire in me la ferita aperta in quella triste sera.

Poteva toccare la stessa cosa anche a me, io sono stato risparmiato, ma se mi trovavo nelle loro condizioni?

Povere famiglie!!!

Eppure non perdono la speranza, il sorriso e la voglia di lottare.

Io ci sono e vi sarò vicino e spero presto di potervi aiutare ancora.

Theresia prepares gifts to be delivered to two families

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...