Every vocation is special

Every vocation is special
"Mom, Dad I have to talk..." are words that, spoken with a certain tone, shudder, put a little bit of anxiety and shakes the wrists. 
Moments of communication important for sons and daughters who open their hearts and their projects to the people they care... "I decided to enter the convent," "I found the right person for me and I decided to get married..." . 
Every vocation that you share becomes for the listener a moment to stop and say, "My son or daughter is growing and is able to choose...".
Dear Parents, be happy when your son or daughter choose, every choice is the result of a personal journey that should not be diminished at all, rather they must applauded and helped to carry on with serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...